Personal Retirement Planning Ltd
At Personal Retirement Planning Limited we are an independent organisation that deals specifically in equity release. We have access to the whole of market and will look to find the very best product that suits your needs.
We offer as part of our retirement planning strategies and equity release services:
- Impartial and independent advice
- We prefer to meet all our clients in person face to face
- Exclusive offers
- A fully dedicated case handler assigned to your case who will guide you and take care of all the paperwork involved.
Are you interested in making the most of your retirement or feel your finances are being spread too thinly? Your property could be the key for your retirement financial planning. The member of our team who takes you through the initial appointment will make sure you are fully aware of all the alternatives available to you.
It’s a common scenario many people who are approaching the retirement age or already retired are faced with being rich in assets, but poor in actual cash. However, your property is sometimes your biggest investment and is quite often more valuable than both your savings and pension combined. At Personal Retirement Planning we offer the best retirement planning advice and we are passionate that we are one of the best retirement solution specialists around.
We offer our services in various towns, suburbs and regions across the UK, including:
- Waltham Abbey
- Buckhurst Hill
- South Woodford
- St Albans
- Hemel Hempstead
Either Click Here to calculate how much cash Personal Retirement Planning Limited could release for you today, or call us now to speak to one of our retirement solutions specialists to discuss the best equity release plans.
If your finances are being squeezed,or you’d simply like to make the most of your retirement, your home could help.
Retirees in or approaching retirement are finding themselves asset rich but cash poor.Like many others,
your home is likely to be your greatest investment, with more value locked in it than your pension and savings combined.
Calculate how much equity you could release today Click here
Are you eligible?
Tens of thousands of people are already enjoying the benefits of unlocking the cash from their home. However it’s not suitable for
everyone, which is why it’s important to get independent advice before you make a decision.
Some of our providers
The facts about unlocking cash from your home
- Receive a tax-free cash lump sum
- With a lifetime mortgage you still own your own home
- You can stay in your home for as long as you choose – for the remainder of your life
- Typically no monthly repayments to make (unless you want to)
- You will never owe more than the value of your home with Equity Release Council approved plans
- You can spend the money however you like
- You can move house with Equity Release Council approved plans (subject to criteria)
- Option to guarantee an inheritance for your family with some plans
- It will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits