Despite the rapid growth of the equity release sector, there is still concern, negativity and misinformation around the process of unlocking cash tied up in your home.
This webinar brings together qualified professionals who are best placed to explain the facts and answer your questions.
Our panelists include:
• Ian Liborwich, Business Development Director at Personal Retirement Planning will host the webinar and lead the conversation
• Barry Leigh, Equity Release Specialist at Personal Retirement Planning – an independent firm with access to whole of market to find the most suitable solution for clients
• Natalie Payne, Associate Solicitor at Mackrell Solicitors. Natalie specialises in wills, trusts, probate and legal power of attorney.
• Matthew Taylor, Senior Business Relationship Manager at Equilaw who specialise in equity release legal services.
• Jane Forshaw, Business Development Manager at Pure Retirement – an award-winning Equity Release lender.
• Nakita Moss, Telephone Business Development Manager at Pure Retirement – an award-winning Equity Release lender.
Click below to listen to the webinar.